Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since the life advice thread is no longer stickied, gonna drop some serious advice here.

Never underestimate the power of sleep. Speaking from experience.

I seem to fall asleep when I don't really want to but can't fall asleep when I need to. Have no trouble falling asleep at work and there's times where I've nodded off while driving. However, when it's time to go to bed, I'm wide awake.

And just got my passport. Never thought there was a hood in Stamford connecticut. It's right across the street from the condos right next to the passport agency. The neighborhood is called the south end but they renamed it harbor view or something. Walked around a bit thanks the free parking and saw some real interesting but sad shyt. Next door to the corner store were the condos was a pole dance studio, an art studio and a yoga studio. Some people at the art studio said by to each other where they seemed well off where a guy who wasn't well off was walking up the block passed them. Gentification at work. It was like rich and poor right there. Homeless people who probably were addicts were just chilling by the playground minding their business in the sun. They looked out of it. That's America for ya. I don't live in Connecticut obviously but its virtually within the nyc area so it's not far of a drive going north on 95. Always thought Connecticut was some yuppie spot with the exception of Bridgeport, Hartford and new Haven which are obviously cities. Bridgeport still has to be one of the most depressing places I've visited.

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
In the life we live as thugs
Everybody fukk with us so can't you see
It's hard to be a man
Ridin' wit' my guns in hand.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
"I like to really get to know someone, you know? Learn what makes them tick. And then I like to use that against them.” His eyes settle on a compact pruner, and his smile twists into a wicked grin. “You, Baekhyun,” Jimin says, as he picks the pruner off the wall, “are ruled by your dikk.”

He turns to face Baekhyun, and discovers that the seed of fear in Baekhyun has blossomed into full-blown terror.

“What do you think, Jeonggukie?” Jimin asks. “Do you think his dikk is small enough that one snip will do the job?”

“I don’t know, Jimin,” Jeongguk replies, picking the end of the duct tape and pulling it free of the roll with a scritch. “Chanyeol kept coming back for more. He’s probably big enough you’ll have to make multiple cuts.”

Yikes.

:mjgrin:

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
This reminded me of yall.

tumblr_ote5egSjAg1vzuljio1_1280.png

@Ahyurea & @Kant
:mjlol:

That was one of my favorite shows when I was younger.

wow.png
:wow:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I just got a new computer with none of my old crap on it with a terabyte of space, can someone help with the the basics like a good antivirus, a proxy, and some illegal stuff thaaaanks
I got links for movies, programs, pc games. I was using Avast before I reset my PC but that shyt annoying so I'm looking at other options right now. I use windows built-in antitvirus.