Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Forgot to mention that dude in the liquor store fat fingered on my rewards points and i got 12 instead of 1 :win:

$20 off my order next time i go :yes:

hol up

liquor stores have reward programs:dwillhuh:

:dead:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I a scumbag because I could careless about people posting pics of their kids on social media & just scroll right pass them.
I mean, man if you know the kid sometimes I like them. I care to see their kids happy and them happy otherwise we wouldn't exactly be friends.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Am I a scumbag because I could careless about people posting pics of their kids on social media & just scroll right pass them.
Nah

Personally some people do it in excess to where Im wondering if they just take pics of them or do they actually spend time with them.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
beyonce_and_her_damned_bleach-79127.gif

:mjlol:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I mean, man if you know the kid sometimes I like them. I care to see their kids happy and them happy otherwise we wouldn't exactly be friends.

If it's a close friend or someone I hang with on the regular cool.

Nah

Personally some people do it in excess to where Im wondering if they just take pics of them or do they actually spend time with them.

Yeah, this one chick been spamming her newborn. It's like okay, you're a proud mother, we get it. And the lil dude sitting in the same pose, shyt is annoying.

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
I have a burning hate for cacs hopefuly this shyt pushes me harder to start my own business