Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
As I've said before Chicago nikkas are country nikkas that know how to use elevators and Detroit nikkas are country nikkas that can dress
:dead: I actually say that all the time, read it on here but forgot who said it first, rep pending

Country nikkas don't know how to shower tho? :mjpls: :mjpls:

Nah I fw Midwest brehs, they're pretty cool, plus they gave us house and drill :manny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

:jbhmm:

-Playing House:

"When a young, unmarried couple buys a residence together with the hope of living out their dreams of an ideal home life. In most instances, the immaturity of the young couple and harsh reality of their home life soon sets in, causing a stress related failure of the relationship.
Prior to the sexual revolution of the 1960's, playing house before marriage was a social taboo."

OR:

"When the parents are away the children will play." Having the house alone and inviting your girlfriend or fbuddy over and having a sex-stravaganza. Includes: Running around the house naked, taking the dog for a walk, doing laundry, making dinner, sleeping over, and sex everywhere. Can be for hours or days.
Guy: Hey gf my parents are away this weekend wanna play house?

Girl: I love playing house! I'll bring the condoms!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

-Playing House:

"When a young, unmarried couple buys a residence together with the hope of living out their dreams of an ideal home life. In most instances, the immaturity of the young couple and harsh reality of their home life soon sets in, causing a stress related failure of the relationship.
Prior to the sexual revolution of the 1960's, playing house before marriage was a social taboo."

OR:

"When the parents are away the children will play." Having the house alone and inviting your girlfriend or fbuddy over and having a sex-stravaganza. Includes: Running around the house naked, taking the dog for a walk, doing laundry, making dinner, sleeping over, and sex everywhere. Can be for hours or days.

Hahahaha

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

-Playing House:

OR:

nikka....it went from typing in italics, to typing in italics with indent on, to typing in italcs with blue color on. Come on now :bryan:

Last edited: