Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
A week? That's a mini break :troll:

I think I was frequenting this place cuz I had issues I was scared to face. Now that that's squared away, real life has taken this thread place again

Not tryna miss out on life, watching pixels, no offense to y'all :wow:
This ain't the only one I took breh. I taken plenty more in the past. :lebronok:
Breh, there's always more to life than the screen, trust I understand how you feel. I was telling Loco the same thing, so he taking his break away from the coli to get shyt done proper and focus more. :shebad:
It's all about that balance. :blessed:

Last edited:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Kid shoulda fukked Sharane

:wow:

She was talkin that bullshyt in front of that girl, kid got the keys to that

:wow:
Facts. :cmonson2:
Sydney would been my first choice from the get go tho. I do love me some chocolate, but her character is way better. :blessed:
Crazy how they didn't work out either. Sydney glow up in house party 3 was on grown sexy woman mature shyt. :shebad:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Facts. :cmonson2:
Sydney would been my first choice from the get go tho. I do love me some chocolate, but her character is way better. :blessed:
Crazy how they didn't work out either. Sydney glow up in house party 3 was on grown sexy woman mature shyt. :shebad:
Yea they did that shyt on purpose, I think sydney was a virgin too, basically cropped her up to be on some wifey shyt.

Sherane was on some "suck this nikkas" soul shyt....not that that's bad either

:freakymj: