Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I..don't like this. At all to be honest.

I still have quite a grudge against Sony for their handling of the Spider-man franchise so I don't trust them to do right with this acquisition tbh.
I'm right there with you...I definitely see them putting too much hand in the pot to a working formula.

I'm gonna keep close watch on this one

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm right there with you...I definitely see them putting too much hand in the pot to a working formula.

I'm gonna keep close watch on this one

Same.

I just won't be surprised if they come up with a Dragon Ball XLZ featuring Goku's great-great grandsons fighting a brand new incarnation of Freiza or some other BS.

Sony got that death touch :hhh:

Yep. :francis:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Coli poster makes a thread about a chubby nonblack ig girl, nikkas go nuts with the smash and wife posts

Coli poster makes a thread about a chubby black girl (that shyts on the nonblack one) thread is full of " :scusthov: ewwww fat black women " :dead:

The blatant hypocrisy/bias

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Who makes the Bear, Orion and the Pleiades, And the chambers of the south;

Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth

Seven stars, seven judgments and seven seals..triple of seven to make it divine and perfect.

@The Grendel

Is this Hermes?