Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
LMAO yo, coli men are right about those weird nofap virgin ass dudes. My girl is a psychologist and she broke down how unhealthy that shyt is for males. Men need to be busting nuts. It's healthy. For a man to willfully abstain from sexual activity and associate it with something is not healthy. They're retarded. She broke it down for me. The longer they abuse their bodies the more fukked up they are psychologically. She said they're incapable of having healthy relationships with women who don't subscribe to what they do. Normal people use sex for communicate many things. A man older 25 who isn't having sex, or pursuing it, isn't healthy, and is underdeveloped because a large part of interactions between men and women are sexual. Women also view sex as many things, so dating a man who refuses to fukk them makes them crazy too.

We were right guys! Them nikkas are weird.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
LMAO yo, coli men are right about those weird nofap virgin ass dudes. My girl is a psychologist and she broke down how unhealthy that shyt is for males. Men need to be busting nuts. It's healthy. For a man to willfully abstain from sexual activity and associate it with something is not healthy. They're retarded. She broke it down for me. The longer they abuse their bodies the more fukked up they are psychologically. She said they're incapable of having healthy relationships with women who don't subscribe to what they do. Normal people use sex for communicate many things. A man older 25 who isn't having sex, or pursuing it, isn't healthy, and is underdeveloped because a large part of interactions between men and women are sexual. Women also view sex as many things, so dating a man who refuses to fukk them makes them crazy too.

I abstain from sex:birdman: not by choice tho :sadbron:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps

@ me next time :pacspit:

Prynce

Daps
Uh, when you sitting at the top and you think you seen it all
Caught up with your dreams with nobody else to call
With tears up on my face, 'cause I know I'm gon' be straight