Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sovereign

Ancient One : The Pinnacle of Evolution.
Daps
Reppin
Armageddon
.noitcurtsed ruoy fo dog eht ,sureeB ma I .azeirF si eH .noitamrofsnart ts1 eht tub si BdeppolFdaerhTaY .noitcurtsed sdaerht ruoy fo draugnav eht ma I

.eruliaf sti rof gnitiaw ereht eb ll'I ,od uoy nehw dnA .ti tsop lliw uoy dna yhtrow daerht meed uoy taht thguoht a evah lliw uoY .sehsub eht ot sdaerht ruoy lla dnes lliw I .em morf nur tonnac uoy tuB .em raef uoY .daerht wen a etaerc ot diarfa era uoy esuaceb sthguoht modnar fo daerht siht ni ereh tuoba yrrucs uoY​

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I forgot that i was in the south for a second. The blatant speaking of these white people. I told myself I wouldnt get in trouble while I'm home. I hope I can make it. :wow:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

:merchant:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
We thought we could challenge the heavens and move the Earth out of its order, to arouse Jupiter's fire. We have failed, we have failed terribly and a horrible fate awaits all even the innocent at the expense of the few.