Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:laff:

You gone be alright :therethere:

I just wouldn't respond anymore.
:mjlol: Last time I didn't go through with it and didn't respond, they ended up in my inbox asking about it.
Hopefully it dies down.
I'm seeing hairy p*ssy and titties and greased dikks and nuts and ass.
& I'm not in the mood for seeing any of it.
I would love for @Critical Distance to give facial reactions to them though.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps

I won 300 bones off that fight. :mjgrin:

Breh was using his legs and arms. Cormier didn't have a answer for him. :wow:

HE fukkING CALLED OUT BROCK LESNAR!!!

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

When you dominated your weight class and want to move up to a bigger weight class. :wow:

Lesnar is a big world class wrestler. That's a big challenge for Jones if they do end up fighting.

On the other hand my nikka Woodley did his thing. Man we are crowning black champs and white people still mad af. :wow:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I got mine open as well but sometimes at night if the wind ain't blowing outside then I have to cut my ceiling fan on. I can't sleep in a hot ass room.

Same here. It's finally cooled off here. We been on a heat wave for like 2 fukking weeks. Well, 1 week really. But we got some good rain and it's cooled off now.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
:mjlol: Last time I didn't go through with it and didn't respond, they ended up in my inbox asking about it.
Hopefully it dies down.
I'm seeing hairy p*ssy and titties and greased dikks and nuts and ass.
& I'm not in the mood for seeing any of it.
I would love for @Critical Distance to give facial reactions to them though.

All I can say is :dame: and :floydcmonson2: sounds like you started something harmless that unintentionally opened up the floodgates.

Glad I'm a man cause I can't imagine what women have to really deal with irl or online.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Same here. It's finally cooled off here. We been on a heat wave for like 2 fukking weeks. Well, 1 week really. But we got some good rain and it's cooled off now.

Well it barely was in the 80's this week but we're supposed to get the hot weather back this week. Crazy thing about it, it's barely rain but a few days this summer.