Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
My wife is an 'Internet Virgin'.

I showed her "2 girls, 1 cup" and her reaction was................ :dahell::scusthov::damn::wtf::mindblown::sadbron:

Wonder how she's gonna handle "meatspin" or 'goatse', 'kids in a sandbox', or, better yet, 'BME Pain Olympics'.................:lolbron:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must be water weight because according to the scale, I weigh 154 pounds and im 5'6. :ohhh: I thought I would weigh less. The thing is I look fit though. I'm not skinny skinny though i feel weak and tired but I'm also not big or a muscular mary either. I'm just in the middle. Have been in the gym 8 years now. Crazy and I'm still not athletic.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
tumblr_otq63y7jWn1uauof6o1_1280.jpg

:gucci:

I don't even know if I can call that " nightmare material ".

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks I will start back monday

Going to the gym is easy mayne. 2 weeks is too long of a break.

Now what I don't get are guys who spend like 2 or more hours in there. Understand if they are training for a competition or they are trainers but that's way too long. I can see why some guys get tired of that shyt real easily because they spend too much time in that shyt.

And in all honesty, I miss being really skinny because I pretty much was more focused on showing my personality. Now I'm like laid back, hiding my true feelings on some bs acting like i dont care and being a weirdo.

Last edited:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Going to the gym is easy mayne. 2 weeks is too long of a break.

Now what I don't get are guys who spend like 2 or more hours in there. Understand if they are training for a competition or they are trainers but that's way too long. I can see why some guys get tired of that shyt real easily because they spend too much time in that shyt.
Working out is boring.

I do it for health and vanity but hour max.

And I haven't been in three weeks. Haven't been motivated to do it but I've been riding my bike.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
about a decade later, still don't get how akon and t pain blew up. They couldn't sing for shyt and their songs were garbage. They literally ushered in a new low which has led to half assed singers like the dream and thr weeknd coming up. Let me stop before I go in on some shyt.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
about a decade later, still don't get how akon and t pain blew up. They couldn't sing for shyt and their songs were garbage. They literally ushered in a new low which has led to half assed singers like the dream and thr weeknd coming up. Let me stop before I go in on some shyt.
:umad: