20375998_1431693523586486_688218727548918639_n.png
:bryan:[/QUOTE]
Sad episode.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Say "I fukking hate you" to your girl because she cant/ won't give you want you want brehs. :francis:

Expect your girl not to break up with you when you do stupid shyt like above brehs:comeon:

(This is directed at no one in particular on this board obviously )
The disclaimer :mjlol:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
And with that, Ultimate Spider-man's story is finished. Now, for the main game I have always wanted to play.....Spider-man Web of Shadows since I played the shytty PSP version growing up :mjcry:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
found out my friend died from a gunshot wound to the head. not sure if it was self-inflicted or not, but me and everyone that knew him all said the same thing, that they could never imagine him doing something like that, it just wasn't in his personality. I've never seen this man depressed ever, he was always very outgoing. But he also sold weed and other drugs on occasion so he easily could've gotten robbed in his garage and he could've reached for a weapon and they could've just shot him. I found out at work today and had to leave, I was broken. God I'm going to miss that motherfukker.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
found out my friend died from a gunshot wound to the head. not sure if it was self-inflicted or not, but me and everyone that knew him all said the same thing, that they could never imagine him doing something like that, it just wasn't in his personality. I've never seen this man depressed ever, he was always very outgoing. But he also sold weed and other drugs on occasion so he easily could've gotten robbed in his garage and he could've reached for a weapon and they could've just shot him. I found out at work today and had to leave, I was broken. God I'm going to miss that motherfukker.
sorry to hear that breh

prayers to you and yours

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Sorry to hear this :rip: