Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I refuse to listen to 4:44. Jay Z spitting knowledge is corny as fukk to me. I prefer Black Album HOVA dropping gems. I'm sure the album is great though I don't want that kind of content from Jay Z. People need to stop acting like knowledge has never been dropped before Jay dropped that album. LMAO Nas lost.

Jay is one of my idols, but he's doing what he always does which is ride a wave. The title of the album is fake artsy a la Drake. The OJ Simpson video and song are boring and insulting. Jay needs to focus again and show bring BARS and PUNCHLINES back.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Any brehs ever have a girl wrap a fruit roll up around your meat and give you top? :jbhmm:
I've done it to a guy before. It came off easily, however they do have edible gels & candy specifically made for oral sex. Don't try the fruit roll up thing if you plan to penetrate her afterwards unless you shower immediately after. Otherwise that will be a disaster.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
tumblr_otq63y7jWn1uauof6o1_1280.jpg

@Ahyurea :mjlol:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
LMAO got negged by this dude on the coli for having abs and being skinny. I checked his profile pic. Dude is obese, wearing a too small sweat shirt, cargo military print shorts, and some corny ass 90s hip hop hat.

LMAO. I'd neg him, but God already negged him.

Let's be honest, we all know why he negged me. He should take that hate and do some sit ups, get his teeth fixed, stop wearing hats all the time, stop dressing like Whiz Khalifa did five years ago, and get a proper haircut and shave.

Dude looks bummy and fat. I got badder bytches, a better body, more style, and my Benz is paid for sitting in the drive way of the house I rent.

LMAO. I win.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It's cute how when ppl start following my blog they say they assumed I was a bytch or they were reluctant to follow me because they thought I was mean/a bytch, then they tell me how they were so wrong.

Hard shell.
Soft center.

I've always operated on: I'll treat you how you treat me (or better). I do a lot for ppl and go over and beyond just because they've proven not to be shyt at minimum. But I am naturally distrustful of everyone and prefer to keep distance. If I've observed you/paid attention to how you move (which I do with everyone) and you pass the test and/or I don't get any intuitive vibes that you are sour, I'm receptive and will help you when you are in need.

My tests include: Seeing how you will talk about me or others behind our backs.

& I may be distrustful of you off jump, but I'm indifferent...It's up to you on how I treat you.

It's never 'jealousy' or a superiority complex with me. It's because of YOU. You may assume whatever you want, but it doesn't work that way.

However I also understand, it goes both ways and we have to come across as a bytch sometimes to get our points across and be taken seriously. To filter the shyt stirrers and negativity. You have to be firm and let your toleration levels be known. I do that.

Being openly kind is abused and most people do not want to be doormats.