Been working :wow: feet hurt.

Finally got a new frame for my bed:wow:
Finna meditate later:blessed:

patrick-star-meditation-gif-9299-9670-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
@Bootzilla

I'd like to apologize for the way I talked to you this afternoon. It wasn't very nice at all and I regret. It's just that you telling me to kill myself reminded me of all these White racist trolls who have told me the same thing and this type of behavior really irks my soul.

:gag:

And thinking back about my reply I just realized how I have lowered myself to the very same pathetic behavior I despise. And I want to apologize to you and to myself for falling this low.
I can't promise you but I'll try not to behave that way anymore.

I hope you have a great night and beautiful dreams.

:o:

I'm not asking for your forgiveness by the way don't think so high of yourself, I mean you still told me to kill myself.

:therethere:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Bootzilla

I'd like to apologize for the way I talked to you this afternoon. It wasn't very nice at all and I regret. It's just that you telling me to kill myself reminded me of all these White racist trolls who have told me the same thing and this type of behavior really irks my soul.

And thinking back about my reply I just realized how I have lowered myself to the very same pathetic behavior I despise. And I want to apologize to you and to myself for falling this low.

I'm not asking for your forgiveness by the way don't think so high of yourself, I mean you still told me to kill myself.

He didn't know you're a Black woman. I told him.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Bootzilla

inspiring. I wanted to be a evil bytch, but ill just forget and move on