Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
Nah, but I re-connected with a childhood friend(who is my mom's friend daughter) last year. We were kind of feeling each other, but she's like an extremely religious type who started throwing suggestions about going to her church cookouts/events with her and sitting through a service if I like the vibe.

I eventually had to dead that though. It was clear we both grew into two different people as adults and weren't the type of people we both were really looking for at that time. She was bad as hell (she used to be a tall, slender athletic tomboy growing up but she fithick now) but also now she's one of those neo-conservative political types, based on some of the things she said during the election and how she feels about guys who drink or smoke =, who aren't clean cut, letting go and let god handle people's plight instead complaining/being negative etc...:mjpls:

I can tell by her body language that the p*ssy probably was A1 tho and may have had a nikka thinking bout finding religion & cuffing that:whew:
Shiiit sounds like religion made her less pleasent to be around, girl im talking about is just so fukking pleasent to be around, we're from diff cultures :mjpls:and future isnt that certain cuz of that but some girls make it worth that struggle:whew:
I refuse to eat arugula, the name's annoying as fukk and that's enough reason for me

Give her a pearl necklace on friday and a cross necklace on sunday :sas2:
:russ::russ: im muslim but i like the core concept

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Darth Plagueis what is your take on Paschal Beverley Randolph?

I like a few of his books but his mouth was not his own.

Look at his bloodline. He's a Randolph, they were the most powerful family in Colonial VA...he's even related to Thomas Jefferson and Robert E Lee.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
That is kinda weird tbh but he's being an ass for judging you harshly for it. I'd just be like "Uh alright babe, do what you want" and move on with my day.

lol he was just messing with me. I do it to him all the time.