Tri State Area

Dr.-Who.gif

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Secret was a messy ass group. Hyosung, who I've had as my avi here before, is one of the baddest kpop idols (well was, I'm actually not sure if this band has disbanded yet but I wouldn't be surprised). Her and Hana, the homely but thick rapper, hated each other so hard. Idols, nevermind female idols, usually don't tend to display aggressive behavior but Hana was ready to fight during an episode of one of their documentaries before debut and Jieun was crying like :mjcry:

Kara is another group that was messy. They had been wanting to go their separate ways for years but together they made good money. When they finally got a new member she was hardly able to promote with them sans two comebacks before they said fukk it and left the rookie behind. Cold world.

Tara are misunderstood bullies :noah:

10960929524_708fa0e67a_o.gif

This woman is 31 years old and my midget bias (she's 5'1)

idk why I'm talking to yall about kpoop, I guess I'm in a kpoop mood
You're like an azn encyclopedia :wow:
you really bout that paag life huh?
full

Prynce

Daps
I swear emotions are some deep complex confusing shyt. I'm not crazy but the range of feelings I can go through in a range of hours when I'm triggered is amazing. I try to keep busy and ignore it but on quiet slow nights I face uncomfortable truths.

I've learned to accept somethings are out of my hands and I can't control things outside of myself.

my undying need to be perfect and win at all costs is frustrating

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Your love is a burden on my soul.

My love..your embrace feels incredibly cold, the sudden touch of a stranger in a familiar place.

There is no affection from behind those hypnotic and inviting brown eyes now...The day is now spent filling my ears with sweetened words that echo hollow from lying lips.