Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
4934238-4088039545-nicki.gif

Why don't you be a man and call out names instead of playing devil's advocate? You complain every day about RT and coli "beefs" but won't call out names.

I know who you are talking about btw. Again call out names or zip your mouth and continue to post.

I'm not coming at you by the way. Just pointing out the bs.

i don't know who talking to who to name names outside of obvious shyt like coco and cinna/prynce but everybody in this bytch throwing subs so it goes for everybody including you lethalhips :o:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I refuse to entertain anybody's ignorant drama and bullshyt on these boards anymore.

I've really been thinking this board is just beyond negative and wack lately and it's not even a source of relief or way to alleviate the boredom during busy work days, it's now just becoming stressful and filled with drama. It makes me enjoy this shyt less and less cause I have no problems with people here, but people want problems with me? I don't need this. I think about how good I am to the peopel I am in my real life. I got friends that respect me, family that still lo9ves me and that I love dearly, why do I deserve to be attacked for trying to be a better human being every day? Like I don't fight with people, I don't want drama, but people want to attack me for daps and neg me cause they mad at life at the world?

I don't need this shyt...
and yes, a certain mod initiated this wack exchange that I had no problem with before hand.

shyt getting on my nerves man....
:wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
4934238-4088039545-nicki.gif

Why don't you be a man and call out names instead of playing devil's advocate? You complain every day about RT and coli "beefs" but won't call out names.

I know who you are talking about btw. Again call out names or zip your mouth and continue to post.

I'm not coming at you by the way. Just pointing out the bs.

i don't know who talking to who to name names outside of obvious shyt like coco and cinna/prynce but everybody in this bytch throwing subs so it goes for everybody including you lethalhips :o:

Y'all nikkas are welcome to log out at any point in time lol

:mjlol: i havent had drama or thrown subs in weeks...:mjpls:

This really could be an episode on TLC
My_Strange_Addiction_title_card.jpg
: TheColi.com

:laff:

:inandout:
I'm out to lunch. This ain't the Pan-Africkanism y'all should be embodying.

1EQzQr.gif

Last edited: