Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Global dimming by chemical ice nucleation has helped keep the Earth artificially cool.. those pretty "cloud" streams in the air that you see are aerosols..laden with heavy metals like barium and aluminum...metals that are electrically conductive and that can be influenced by radio and high powered microwave frequencies.. weather control.

Folks would be shocked to know that temperatures should be much, much higher globally at the moment..so much higher that major and widespread droughts should be a common occurrence. Unfortunately, weather manipulation can only go so far.. this man made intervention in keeping the Earth stable will fail.

rbjxxj.jpg

Does this look normal? At all? Look at Alaska!?

A majority of the US population lives on the highly urbanized East coast, it would be imperative that resources be expended to keep the climate regulated to keep seasonal experiences intact for them. Unfortunately, this isn't the case for the west, most notably, California and Nevada.
There's a dark motive behind all of this but west coast folks will feel it themselves soon enough.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
The cab racket is run by East Africans in Atlanta. I never had a problem with them until I tried to catch a cab and had multiple cabbies, that I called and waited 30 minutes for, pass me by for a white person right up the street. One had the audacity to actually stop in front of me, let me get near the door, and then sped off one he saw a white person.

The only reason me and my boy got home is because a white family saw what happened and hailed a cab, then we hopped in with them at the last minute before the cabby realized what was happening.

Never been treated worse in my life and that's saying something as a black man living in Georgia. Ever since then I've had the side eye towards them.

@Poitier :dead:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Yo this gaf thread has me in tears.
Too many Africans damn near turn into Klan members when they talk about black Americans.
:dead::dead::dead:
never saw this when I was growing up in the 80s and 90s. I knew there was friction between Africans and Blacks, but I always understood it to be Africans disliking black Americans for being lazy and degenerate and impure slave descendants.

Yup. I get it from Haitians in my area all the time. Get stares. I great them, and they just give me a look like I just stole something..I'm just walking my dog and being friendly, folks lol..
:dead:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
When generally dealing with Coli beef, drama, or federal student loans

:duncanwhoanow:

When the nikkas who shytted on your taste in women, console choice and or preference in cooked chicken get ganged up on

8KoVl3.gif
How does it feel knowing your once MVP caliber player is now going to the Cavs? :lolbron:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
This is bullshyt and to be honest I'm sick of this sentiment. The coli is filled topics like about how Africans look down on them, and I'm sad to see it make its way to GAF. Saying too many Africans feel this way is not true, have you been to Nigeria or any other country in Africa to come to this conclusion? I'm Nigerian and never in my life have I thought or talked shyt about my brethern here in the US and most family and friends feel the same way. Sure there are some a$$hole that would think this but every race and nationality has their own fair share of a$$hole doesn't mean it should have to define us all. Sorry for this being confrontational but bro, the Majority of us don't look down on AA.
Crying