Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
TL:DR version: Saw an angel fall from heaven and had to let it fly away. :mjcry:

Felt like I had a near death experience earlier. Or atleast I thought I did when I saw one of God's angels flying around on earth. :wow:

I'm doing some small late night shopping at walmart. Didn't feel like going tomorrow during the day so said might as well and it's literally down the street. So I'm shopping and I see a girl pushing a cart pass by on the other side of the aisle. Like I'm at the standalone freezers where they put extra frozen foods in and she was my the other side in the main passageway. I had already gotten what I needed so I head over to that side. She passes by me and goes into an aisle. I walk down to the produce section and pick up a few snack packs and she comes around and grabs some stuff and heads towards checkout. I go not far behind but some old guy gets in between holding a 12 pack of soda. I'm like damn it. Luckily he leaves to another register. So we waiting in line and I tell her, "That's a nice dress." It was a teal dress, made out of silk I believe, low cut with an open back. But I'm no fashion expert :dame:. She had to be either Hispanic or white, slim build, long black hair maybe 5'5 at most, didn't notice if she had on heels. In other words, my type. :banderas: So she thanks me for the compliment and I say, do you always come dressed like that to Wal-Mart? She said no, she had just gotten out of church. Now I don't know what church ends their sermon after midnight but I'm not religious so what do I know. I notice a bead makeup kit in her cart and ask if she had an arts and craft project going on. She said she was a teacher. A church going woman who loves teaching kids? That's a damn near perfect wifey material. So I ask her what school and she says she home schools for a family, so two kids. Later found out they were 6 and 3. She pays for her stuff and tells me to have a blessed day. I told her to do the same but I knew my day was no longer blessed. The only reason I didn't go further was because I noticed an engagement ring on her finger. I was like :damn: why Lord!!?? Granted she was a church girl and I don't attend, maybe I should if women like her are there, but still. Had me :to: the few minutes I drove home and while typing this post. Just wasn't meant to be. :francis:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Yall got me wanting to watch this shyt :wow:
Man when an ol head tells you take a ride with them DON'T.

That scene with Kirby reminds me of someone asking me to drive. I was excited because I just got my license. nikka had so much work on him unbeknownst to me.

I wore glasses, a sweater, looked like a square. The obvious I'm a woman.

He rode on the passenger side telling me I was doing well driving. I'm like "yeah told you I know how to drive." Naive smh.

We get to the restaurant where he going meet some people and pull out a bag of shyt and tuck it in his pants.

I'm like :dwillhuh:

I don't get in the car with anybody.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Damn my phone, Facebook and RealGM account blown the fukk up over D.Rose

fukk this shyt

ksoVeL.gif