Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ion got no problems with you I fukk with some of your posts, but yall love drama. If you took offensive then I dont give a fukk.

Lmaoo trust me dont talk tough about me pullin up G, trust me on this one homie, Im lookin out for you on God. Im not tryna tough talk online. Especially internet shyt, you havent disrespected me so Ill let it sit.

I take trips to ATL to visit my Gs so Ill let you when Im in town if shyt aint squashed or you say some fukk shyt.

If its no problems then its no problems. Been a lot of e-gangsters on here and none of them have been who they claim to be so kill that noise. The name calling was unnecessary so just offering that invitation if it was feelings behind it.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Oooooh yeah...Money shoowwwwwerssss
dc5374552fcd3e852c1fd0496075aa50.png

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
If its no problems then its no problems. Been a lot of e-gangsters on here and none of them have been who they claim to be so kill that noise. The name calling was unnecessary so just offering that invitation if it was feelings behind it.
And Im not them..Wasnt tryna be a e-gangster, Im just lettin you know what is, dont tell me to kill shyt. It is what is then G