Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm soooooo hungry and I've had to pee for 2 hours now but I'm too afraid to get up and walk.

Which one will kill me first? Starvation or when my bladder bursts? :mjcry:

Remember what I told you last night? You need help. :ufdup: At the same time.....:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:ohhh: that's exactly how I carry myself. Men that are like what you described often get clowned or seen as weirdos. When I say this shyt to other people, they look at me as if I'm some weirdo and encourage me to fukk multiple people when I'm not that type of person that is open when it comes to that. I have to really like someone to even go there with them. There's a lot of things that matter such as trust, connection, intimacy, and etc not just physical attraction. In the gay world, shyt is annoying basically when a lot of guys seem to focus on sex to the point where people can't chill and its like unless I like them like that then it's best not to bring that to my direction. It's hard to explain but you pretty much have explained it.
Sorry for not acknowledging this sooner. I only did because @Mojo Jojo Morpheus dapped me above.

I LOVEEEEEEEEE a man who is different from the pack. DOESN'T act how I expect/isn't predictable and a womanizer. Mellow. Laid back. Individualist. So damn sexy.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz