Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I hate how Marvel got rid of the Ultimate line because I did enjoy the early Ultimate Spider-Man books.
If I remember it was due to the fact it wasn't popular anymore and I can't remember what story it was but it had bad writing which probably killed people's interest in it. Combine that with the fact that most of the popular heroes were already dead which just lead them to flip the switch on it and save Miles.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
If I remember it was due to the fact it wasn't popular anymore and I can't remember what story it was but it had bad writing which probably killed people's interest in it. Combine that with the fact that most of the popular heroes were already dead which just lead them to flip the switch on it and save Miles.

Yeah they started getting sloppy with the stories like Ultimate X-Men and when they killed off Wolverine it was like whatever. I'm not too crazy about this new diversity wave Marvel has been on the last few yrs in order to be PC. I mean the writers could have changed up characters/ideas but they really went to some extremes. Hydra Captain America for example.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Is that right?
full
:francis:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Beards don't make men attractive to me. Me and my mom were talking about that. A lot of them look dirty.
Most women do like beards :yeshrug:
Last time I grew a beard, I went to the hood store and nikkas were asking if I needed to hold a few dollars :dahell:
damn lol

Without facial hair I look like I'm 16:mjcry:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yeah they started getting sloppy with the stories like Ultimate X-Men and when they killed off Wolverine it was like whatever. I'm not too crazy about this new diversity wave Marvel has been on the last few yrs in order to be PC. I mean the writers could have changed up characters/ideas but they really went to some extremes. Hydra Captain America for example.
The way they killed him off in the Ultimate universe was so silly and fukk you-is they did that just to replace him with his son :wtf:
But I agree they are trying to hard especially with forcing certain heroes in our throat trying to make them even more popular which can annoy fans. They are doing Miles right, suprisingly Peter isn't bad either despite his whole M.O. changing from just trying to live life and be a super hero to being a rich ass mfer oh and my Gawd, Victor Von Doom :wow:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Beards don't make men attractive to me. Me and my mom were talking about that. A lot of them look dirty.

Nothing wrong with having a beard as long as you maintain it. I rock a full beard in the fall/winter and keep it shaved as much as possible until the next barber appointment. I rock a thin beard during the summer. All about maintenance...