Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I kid you not all of us in his Rate This Guy thread were gonna give him like 9s and 10s until some ladies brought up a tea thread on him on LSA (showing his medication and his story). lol I already know he has fukked hundreds of women in ATL and his ex said he only fukks raw.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I think she might have been mad... :yeshrug:

She didn't answer my text. Even though I was responding to hers.
You know we all have bad or eh days so if what we can perceive as someone coming down on us or going in on us might make us feel worse.
You definitely seemed like you were playful and joking. So it could be other stuff bothering her.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
You know when people knowingly put themselves in a bad situation and they expect you to feel bad for them afterwards? Yeah I can't do that.
You have a boyfriend I don't see why you'd go to the beach with any man whatsoever. Especially a man who could be your father yet has flirted with you on numerous occasions while having a girlfriend his danm self.

What the fukk are you doing, going to the beach alone with my father ?

:aicmon:

Daddy gotta have a life too:usure:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I kid you not all of us in his Rate This Guy thread were gonna give him like 9s and 10s until some ladies brought up a tea thread on him on LSA (showing his medication and his story). lol I already know he has fukked hundreds of women in ATL and his ex said he only fukks raw.

:hhh: It's some really selfish ass people in this world.

:scust: