Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
You know when people knowingly put themselves in a bad situation and they expect you to feel bad for them afterwards? Yeah I can't do that.
You have a boyfriend I don't see why you'd go to the beach with any man whatsoever. Especially a man who could be your father yet has flirted with you on numerous occasions while having a girlfriend his danm self.

What the fukk are you doing, going to the beach alone with my father ?

:aicmon:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
You know when people knowingly put themselves in a bad situation and they expect you to feel bad for them afterwards? Yeah I can't do that.
You have a boyfriend I don't see why you'd go to the beach with any man whatsoever. Especially a man who could be your father yet has flirted with you on numerous occasions while having a girlfriend his danm self.

:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps

It got this far? :dwillhuh: