Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Finally got GTAV for cheap on PS4. Its on sale for $30 and GCU brought it down to $24. Tossed in the FFXII remaster because I didn't want to pay for shipping. GCU knocked $10 off and that's perfect because $50 is too much for a remake.

I probably won't play them till Fall :mjgrin:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Whenever I have to use gel, I always want to wash my hair after. I hate the way it flakes and almost looks like dandruff.:scust:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
On some shyt, I really appreicate art, especially when it is so amazing or dope looking to the fact it makes me want to buy it and frame it in my room.
Whether it is something like this
maxresdefault.jpg

or something like this

tumblr_or998u8ruN1vcrz4co4_1280.png

Wow, did I just find what I was looking for? Fortune is in my favor today lol

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Shut up Selina

And Pac from Harlem :dame:
Well we see what happened to Pac. He also mentioned a story about him and Quincy Jones that should've told you enough. Guess who was the executive producer for Fresh Prince of Bel Air with your boy Will? Quincy Jones.:picard::wow:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Well we see what happened to Pac. He also mentioned a story about him and Quincy Jones that should've told you enough. Guess who was the executive producer for Fresh Prince of Bel Air with your boy Will? Quincy Jones.:picard::wow:

Yeah I remember that Pac/Quincy Jones story. Pac was responsible for putting Dr. Dre on blast as well. He simply didn't give a fukk.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Stop, I remember seeing that story on a illuminati video someone in my class had put on back in high school. :damn:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yeah I remember that Pac/Quincy Jones story. Pac was responsible for putting Dr. Dre on blast as well. He simply didn't give a fukk.
Quincy Jones, LA Reid, R. Kelly, Chris Stokes, a lot of guys who supposedly/later to come find out are involved in scandals have made a lot of folks careers.
Making them into STARS. Some Mega Stars.
These are powerful men with resources.
You have chicks like Jacki-O and Ke$ha who admitted to fukking for their deals and continuously getting sexually abused over time by those same people.
It gets even deeper than that....
But I'll leave it alone.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Smh what I did I come back too? Hollywood conspiracies behind the scenes?

Anyway, I just remembered that I have a bunch of posters that I still haven't gotten framed that I want to put up in my room. Starting with the one I had got back in 2015 which is a picture of all hip-hop legends