Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps

Hi Jaynie !
How are you doing on this warm Wednesday ?

a8819d1f33d9fc8388217fd6286dba7897ffe80c_hq.gif

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
@Prima Donna I just saw you posted full rant of that chick in here, she's inaccurate as hell about tauruses we def don't get violent angry fast, it's a buildup. And my materialistic compliments are genuine I'm too direct to throw shade or even care about someone's fake labels/goods (which brings up another q but w/e). People always conflate taureans liking nice things with being shallow, it's dumb.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
I took a week off from posting. If it's all the negative shyt bothering you or just out of being bored handle it. We all need a break at some point.
It's opposite I laughed while helping clients thinking about shyt on here and I'm checking this bih every 5 minutes while on the clock
:francis:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Prima Donna I just saw you posted full rant of that chick in here, she's inaccurate as hell about tauruses we def don't get violent angry fast, it's a buildup. And my materialistic compliments are genuine I'm too direct to throw shade or even care about someone's fake labels/goods (which brings up another q but w/e). People always conflate taureans liking nice things with being shallow, it's dumb.
I completely agree.
We bottle shyt up and overlook a lot...
Then when we explode it's next level.

If something looks good, it looks good to me.
I'm not digging too deep into it.

Taureans generally enjoy peace and harmony.
Even when we can be sarcastic/have some smart mouths. It's usually out of fun.
Some people misinterpret it for other shyt.
We don't like to hurt people but we will get even, if we are hurt.