Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:was planning on going to wal-mart to pick up some hoes, now I'm depressed

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
@MarsPunka I like how you left us at the table. You like that mom who never cook and be in and out the house all the time. Then you say you gonna cook and you get all the kids happy. We go to the dinner table and you sneak out the back door. :mjlol:

:mjcry:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
@MarsPunka I like how you left us at the table. You like that mom who never cook and be in and out the house all the time. Then you say you gonna cook and you get all the kids happy. We go to the dinner table and you sneak out the back door. :mjlol:

:mjcry:
Finn_Confused.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:dahell: how is it that nikkaz is still getting killed by oncoming trains. Like you legit don't hear and see it coming?
this teenage girl got killed by a train out here because she dropped her phone on the tracks, went back to get it and got hit...really? :beli:, did you not see, hear, or feel the oncoming train? :mindblown: was a $199 phone worth it when you would've gotten a stern talking to for being irresponsible as your parents stood in the AT&T store buying you a new phone?

Daps
Just got word these cacs in HR already got someone lined up for the tech position :stopitslime:
Talmbout she transferred from another plant n shyt:upsetfavre:

They just goin through the motion wit these interviews just to tell a breh NO:mjcry: fukkin cacs:wtb:
I could be wrong tho and still get the job:skip: