Daps
nUkI7dw.jpg
You doing ok?

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Like Alternativefacts said, she likes being a victim.

She went and got a forced ignore on me yet doesn't hesitate to insert herself into what she perceives as "drama" between me and BrokephiBroke, including passing out screenshots of stuff she doesn't understand nor concerns her. I'm sure she does it to others too i.e. that Discord drama yall had or whatever. Literally, no one be thinking about her.
IDK anything about that.:skip:
I'm just a newbie that likes this freepost section in the freepost forum.:hubie:
Stream-of-consciousness style writing has always been an interest of mine & this presented an excellent opportunity to engage in the exercise.
I was just attempting to clear up what I believed to be a misapprehension about the purposes/activities of the chat.
It's a semi-public accessory to the conversations we have here except in real-time.
Feel free to ask our admins about invites if you're ever curious about joining or just bored. @Tenchi Ryu @Judo

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
It always creeps me out when kids be staring at me, it's like they're looking into my soul:merchant:.

Kids are curious so I don't mind the staring. It's the grown folks that stare that I have a problem with.

I was one those kids that use to stare I remember when I was 6 or 7 I saw a midget couple as tall as me [around that time] and I was:ohhh: as a child. I never seen midgets in my life until that day.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It's a semi-public accessory to the conversations we have here except in real-time.
nikkas will never understand the pleasures of real time updates.

To be able to get a live phone notification of when yall say some shyt...this some next level distracting me from work shyt.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I guess I should know better than to judge a book by its cover but we all fall for it sometimes

So today I met one of my coworkers (I just switched jobs) and looking at him I automatically assumed he probably was some racist redneck. Hes a devops engineer who works from home most of the time but my mind went there because:
  • Hes White
  • Super bad teeth (like really half his upper from teeth are black or non existent)
  • Lives out in the country
  • Obviously chews tobacco from the way his bottom lip looks
Aside from that he seemed pretty cool.

So as we started talking about work shyt he's showing me some GitHub stuff on his computer. At some point we were looking for a file on his desktop and as he minimized all the windows I see the background pic on his desktop is a sexy ass black woman standing in the middle of a living room. Had the same pic as his phone's wall paper. Had me like ::stopitslime:

He later walked away to the bathroom and his screen save came up and I see pics of him and said black woman together with (what I'm assuming is their) son . Kid doesn't look mixed at all btw. Again had me like :ohhh:

So anyway as I was just walking out to go to lunch I see him get in his truck and shyt got a big "black lives matter " bumper sticker. I'm like shyt I dont have a BLM sticker and there I was judging homie before he even opened his mouth

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yea

No better real life case of "it was all good just a week ago"

A month of failed drafting and off season moves made this nikka ready to leave quick.

Well he did what he said he was gone do. Bring a championship to Cleveland mission accomplished. He isn't getting any younger in basketball yrs.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Yea

No better real life case of "it was all good just a week ago"

A month of failed drafting and off season moves made this nikka ready to leave quick.

Think about it, bro.

Why would Lebron leave Cavs and go to a stacked ass West where he knows damn well he's not going to beat a 4 headed dragon team? Why not continue to coast through the East and leave the team to the management. Matter of fact you should put the blame on the management for signing TT and JR for giving these cats big ass money.

He should be quiet and work on his defense and trust in his team. He let KD get to him cause he knows he can't stop that team. :francis:

Who knows. He just might leave but I doubt it. Just my opinion on the subject.