Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Me without my vitamins, dietary supplements, and aroma-therapy is not a pretty sight. I stopped taking my supplements and vitamins for three weeks. The results were eye opening. I have to remain disciplined in my routines because if I don't I lose control my life my.

I've abused my body for decades and if I don't respect it it will fall apart on me. Its ironic that people think athletes are in good shape, they are, but they're also always injured and in pain. The price people pay to have gym bodies and be fit is very high. Chronic pain is no joke, operating on a calorie deficit is no joke, force feeding, and intermittent fasting is no joke.

I know because I've been there and now I want to get my body to a place that I'm happy with and doesn't require an extreme lifestyle to maintain.

My first and second work out sessions were nice. I stretched for my first session. My second session was weights and running. My third session will be cycling and my fourth will be weights and leg lifts. I'll probably do pull-ups too because they're hard. If it's hard I want to do it. I like suffering when I work out. I want to be in pain, I want to quit, I want it to be as hard as possible.

Even if I'm in pain I force myself to push through it even if I pass out. I have passed out, hahaha. My roommates want me to train them because they see how intense my sessions are. I try to limit myself to a half hour per session and I usually stop myself an hour into it. I'm learning how to body build and I've noticed a runner's approach isn't going to work with weights. With body building you gotta slow down and get the technique right, I am trying to rotate between lifting light and heavy weights.

I need to meditate, check my tire PSI, and read an email before work so I have to wrap this up. I got asked to instruct a children's aerobic class. I haven't had my name on a flier in years. I ain't that dude anymore TBH. A lot has changed in two years. I still love kids, fitness, and instruction. I haven't been somebody in years and I like being nobody. The money would be amazing, I could network, and I am really good at the shyt. I can't lie. I said no like five times already and they still want me to do it. They told me they can't do this without me and from what they're telling me about it they can't. I was told they'd drive me there and back to my house, I decide how much I make, and I would be the boss, and I wouldn't have a boss.

LMAO see, these people are smart. Give me the money, the mission, and get the fukk out of my way. My reputation in the three industries I care about is still gold because my work speaks for itself, it doesn't whisper it yells. I don't apply for jobs. I accept offers. My kids are going to be highly successful. I feel bad for kids buying into the dream. My kids are getting straight facts and tools.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Beautiful, intelligent, talented, creative, and honest
full
This nikka cold wit it :banderas: