I can't

Please don't use that word Cinna

please

:mjcry:

Prynce

Daps
I'm with whatever you think you with

I'm willing to go to lengths you not to manifest my desires and dreams

Competition is about who is willing to go the farthest and take the most risks. I'll put it all on the line and lose it all.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Yo I called an acquaintance by the wrong name the other day:mjlol: He shoulda said something

"Yo Grant take it easy"

"Ya you too man"

Be more assertive :what: :pachaha:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh that's living 101 :mjlol:

My homie did that and he hated them after a few months... They had his ass in a room wit no ventilation right behind the TV
She moved in back in April. They good people, but it just feels like I'm in the way or something. They'll be in the kitchen making full fledged meals and I can't get it there because it's tiny. They'll be sitting at the table eating together and it just feels like I'm interrupting if I come out of my room.

And then they'll decide to watch a movie and I'll watch with them. But if we start the movie at 9:00 pm or later, at least one them will be falling asleep before the movie's done. I'm in my early 30s and I feel like I'm living with a couple of old people.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
She moved in back in April. They good people, but it just feels like I'm in the way or something. They'll be in the kitchen making full fledged meals and I can't get it there because it's tiny. They'll be sitting at the table eating together and it just feels like I'm interrupting if I come out of my room.

And then they'll decide to watch a movie and I'll watch with them. But if we start the movie at 9:00 pm or later, at least one them will be falling asleep before the movie's done. I'm in my early 30s and I feel like I'm living with a couple of old people.
:mjlol: Im experiencing the same thing with my bro and his girlfriend..

I swear once dudes get in a serious relationship its lights out