i see you outchea

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of this shyt is so true smh :mjcry:

One thing that ive learned though is that odd enough, I've gotten to learn about myself as an individual. With things such as race, gender, sex, and etc and how it can limit someone's growth, how they live life, who they chose to talk to and etc, it made me realize that I can't limit myself or put myself in a box. It made me understood some of my core qualities such as being loyal and also wanting different experiences where I like variety or challenges or the unknown. It also challenged me to basically move on a higher level where I just refused to stoop down to a level of ignorance because I couldn't allow myself to think a certain way because it was dumb or it would be playing into the hands of certain people who didn't know better. It also forced me to try to not judge people or assume shyt and treat people on an individual basis while at the same time being aware of societal influences and how it plays into people where they will make assumptions based on someone's skin color, ethnicity, sex, gender and shyt.