Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I get that but the times in happen the girls seemed to really like me and kept hitting me up lol
They would only say that when I pressed them

Some women don't like to feel pressured to get into relationships, just like most dudes. Also, physical attraction doesn't always translate to a desire to engage with someone quickly in a boyfriend/girlfriend setting.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a fairly weak attempt that some men and women utilize to deflect unwanted interest by appearing to devalue themselves to a point of undesirability.

It's more fruitful to be direct and honest instead of trying to sweeten the poison and then quite possibly leave a carrot out for the rabbit to chase.
I was direct :mjcry:
No. Youre trying to spare your feelings
Nope. I know I would be mean to him and I don't want to do that. He's trying to force me into something when I told him no.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I was direct :mjcry:

Nope. I know I would be mean to him and I don't want to do that. He's trying to force me into something when I told him no.

Direct is telling him that you have absolutely no interest in a relationship with him and not responding to his supplications any further. More energy put into the conversation from your end is not helping the cause.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Direct is telling him that you have absolutely no interest in a relationship with him and not responding to his supplications any further. More energy put into the conversation from your end is not helping the cause.
thats been done to me so many times so i hate doing it to others...but ill block him :hubie: