p2gn2.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm very, very protective of my ladies.

Not too many can hang with me because I deal heavy in some wicked business, therefore, I appreciate those of the opposite sex who do fukk with me cause I constantly have ghouls on me. Now I dabble in my kettle solely for enlightenment and empowerment..not too solely fukk with people. Important that I say this. The females that fukks with me, I love yas because there's many crazy faces to the M.I.C. and y'all all fukks with them. Be blessed.

However, with that being said, I've seen many faces...I've seen many eyes and seen many stories told from them mirrors..personalities on here don't stray too far from the original copy in real life as much as we try to hide behind these made up names, if anything, it brings out everything about our personalities that we like to hide in real life. I love it.. Frail hearts and minds can't sense evil unseen, hands can't defend against shyt that moves like shadows. My little burlap bag jingles with the keys, the bones that spell out fates..I'll use these motherfukkers at will and bring out some shyt that'll make you want to see the grave..please leave my ladies in peace. That's all.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I'm very, very protective of my ladies.

Not too many can hang with me because I deal heavy in some wicked business, therefore, I appreciate those of the opposite sex who do fukk with me cause I constantly have ghouls on me. Now I dabble in my kettle solely for enlightenment and empowerment..not too solely fukk with people. Important that I say this. The females that fukks with me, I love yas because there's many crazy faces to the M.I.C. and y'all all fukks with them. Be blessed.

However, with that being said, I've seen many faces...I've seen many eyes and seen many stories told from them mirrors..personalities on here don't stray too far from the original copy in real life as much as we try to hide behind these made up names, if anything, it brings out everything about our personalities that we like to hide in real life. I love it.. Frail hearts and minds can't sense evil unseen, hands can't defend against shyt that moves like shadows. My little burlap bag jingles with the keys, the bones that spell out fates..I'll use these motherfukkers at will and bring out some shyt that'll make you want to see the grave..please leave my ladies in peace. That's all.

full