Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It sure is.
:MjYoumad:

Nah for real though, all due respect to her she's not my speed, she's 17 and lives like a dozen states away. Never even met in person.
I know. I was messing with you. You didn't even seem like you were paying attention to her. You don't be on the women like the other guys.

• Dap
Reactions: One

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I'm a Mason.

Think of Masonry as an onion.. there's many layers to it but you as an outside person may only see one layer and sometimes people who are Masons of the lesser degrees might only see a few layers period.

A lot of Christians join the Masons and Shriners for social reasons, community outreach and so on.

Are you 33rd?
2h5ryu8.jpg

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Bad, bad little bytch
Met shawty in the A
She be dancin' all night
fukking nikkas all day
Bad, bad little bytch
On the West Side of L.A
fukk you nikkas all night
Pop them pills everyday
Now I don't know bout you cause
My hoes they do drugs
Poppin' bean, pourin' lean
My hoes they do drugs
Now I don't know bout you cause
My hoes they do drugs
Poppin' Molly, rolling weed up
My hoes they do drugs

Prynce

Daps
On my current journey of self love and forgiveness. I have learned a lot about myself and the world. I had to accept things and gain new perspectives on life.

The key to self love is to love life for what it is right now. We as humans have this thing were we have this constant life procrastination. Saying right now isn't the right time or that we have to reach some goal before we can be happy but the truth is if you can't be happy just being you right now as you are then you will never be happy with what ever you think you need to be happy.

For the longest time I didn't love myself and I didn't realize it until recently I looked for acceptance, validation, love and happiness in other people or material things but the truth is all those things I craved were in me from birth. I constantly heard people say everything you need is within you and I finally understand it now.

If you can't be happy right now at this very moment appreciating the moment you're in right now then you won't be happy in that relationship or with that job or whatever you tell yourself you need. Love yourself and love everybody. Never assume you know anything about life and treat everybody kind.

I'm not there yet but I pray I get there soon but im working towards it

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I fill my pockets up with green and stunt with my team
I fill my cup up with codeine
Im talking slow on that lean
I pull up on any scene i bought that foreign machine
Im drinkin dirty riding dirty bytch ain't nothin bout me clean