Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Mfers stay leaving common sense at home when they go to EVO. nikka just lost his Rose Gold Beats headphones. You know damn well you ain't getting those shyts back. Should have kept them either around your neck or in your room :mjlol: :francis:

Well nevermind, he found them lol. My point still stands

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:wow:

image.jpg

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yeah it's time for me to call it a night. I got delicious sunlight to bathe in while I play ball outside as usual. I know I'm going to be playing like trash because my headphones died and my new ones don't come in for a minute. No getting pumped and in the zone like usual for right now :mjcry:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yeah it's time for me to call it a night. I got delicious sunlight to bathe in while I play ball outside as usual. I know I'm going to be playing like trash because my headphones died and my new ones don't come in for a minute. No getting pumped and in the zone like usual for right now :mjcry:
lol what did you eat for dinner?

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
lol what did you eat for dinner?
My mom cooked up Home fries and chicken fingers since I had my mind straight on eating something out but couldn't due to the fact that a severe storm was suppose to come. Plus I didn't want to cook today.

Mega I hope you see this shyt

This yo fault

:whatchudoingkid:
He didn't do anything. Outside of lying about his babygirl as usual :bryan:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps

@One @SuperGrizzy isn't this the girl from tinychat???
I remember yall said she was 17 too.

Just asked her, she said that she "night not even be preggers". Either she's lying or she's trying to hit a MEAN lick. Either way it's not my business. That little girl needs help. Far too smart to be like that.