Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I just wasn't sure. I didn't wanna assume. But I kinda expect that on here so I wasn't surprised.

No I wouldn't use that to attack you. I personally don't care for personal attacks and only do it if someone has done wrong by me but you never have. I'm more blunt than I am shady if I have beef with someone. Or I ignore them.

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
The only person I'm digesting is my man.
:sas1:
:ehh:

lol I mean that's fine. But I'm not drinking some random woman's titty milk. That's gross to me.

You're missing out on some of the finest imports the world has to offer. :ufdup:

And when one breast is being sucked on, the other one squirts milk at the same time:mjlol:
:steviej:

Ever since I had to check his ass the first time, he and his cyber sorority have been tagging and inboxing me over there hurt feelings. They even went after wickedsm over a dap.....who the fukk does that? Who looks at daps?
:skip:
@Prima Donna
:smh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
No I wouldn't use that to attack you. I personally don't care for personal attacks and only do it if someone has done wrong by me but you never have. I'm more blunt than I am shady if I have beef with someone. Or I ignore them.
:hug:We're good.
But you know how a lot of people like to knock you down some notches.
Wanna 'humble' you.
They do that on here a lot.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
tumblr_o8qagev3Sq1sjjdtyo1_1280.jpg

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'll be more careful :mjcry:
No it's fine. It was only confusing because you've never given me vibes that you were catty lol
The reason it even made me side eye is because a lot of the ladies here who have tried to 'knock me down some notches' are ladies I liked & they've done it unprovoked, but obviously felt some way because of attention I get.