Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Assuming it's not some kind of relationship thing. Just pick a spot where y'all like to meet and chill. A bar, diner, lounge, etc. Would be an ideal spot to "break the ice" if you are meeting with the person online for the first time. Good luck. :ehh:

It's a friendly meet up and I've never met someone from the internet. I feel like the hardest part will be the very first time you see them. Like would shaking hands be appropriate? Just waving? Idk.
/fetal position

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It's a friendly meet up and I've never met someone from the internet. I feel like the hardest part will be the very first time you see them. Like would shaking hands be appropriate? Just waving? Idk.
/fetal position
If it's a guy, mean mug him then smile after 10 seconds.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
/fetal position
Can I guess who it is?
If it's a guy, mean mug him then smile after 10 seconds.
Stop giving people terrible advice

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
For anyone here that has met up with a coli poster, what is the best way to meet up? Obviously you don't want to make things weird so how do you keep things casual?
Depending on the nature of how yall are talking...just make it a day date and KIM.

If you two are more comfortable, then find something you mutually want to do and KIM.