Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:patrice:Won't even lie, that one on Kentucky St would be dicey. A lot of Gary is doable if you cool with hood stuff. But that part of the G might just be the worst part. Gotta be careful on the east side and especially in the Valley, which is that area. I wouldn't do it personally. That one in Miller looks cool, I'd swing that one in a hot minute. Watch out for Lakeshore Dunes in that area, but outside of that it's actually pretty nice out that way. West side got some gems, it's safer and it's closer to the city. Look in the Tolleston area, Hoarceman area and down south in Glen Park buy IU too
Bet that up....I like to buy and rent them out. I usually hire a property management company and let them handle the rest. The really good companies wont even fukk with it if its in a REALLY bad area though lol.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You you're grammar is atrocious. /Jayne

You have my answer.^
tumblr_ose30jO97T1u138ezo1_250.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Ima take my talents to the arcadium

Catty RT drama :hula: Devoted console stan wars

Seen both Edge of time shattered dimensions when they came out. Didn't do much for me. I like free roaming with spidey :ld:

Yea the web slinging is kinda meh, best combat we've seen so far tho

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I have an irrational hatred of this nikka on the new Cheerios commercial

It aint even Apple Cinnamon my nikka and you singing these corny vocals:hhh:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Bet that up....I like to buy and rent them out. I usually hire a property management company and let them handle the rest. The really good companies wont even fukk with it if its in a REALLY bad area though lol.

Good idea, you won't have an issue renting there. I think most would be surprised at the amount of folks who be willing to live there. Just be wary about stuff on the east, if the street has a state name then watch out. Look for the streets named after people. Just @ me or hit me if you got any others you looking at. If I don't know it I'll run it by my people and they'll give me the spill