Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: I hope now people will stop telling other people to not care about other coli people who do wrong by you just because it's the internet.

People think I'm dramatic and care too much because I address the people I've made connections with and when they do fukk shyt I get hit with the "ignore it" or "leave them alone" :rudy:

Trying to paint me as a loser because I care about people on this website :rudy:

The weirdos are the ones that make those connections behind the scenes and then act like they're untouchable. You have feelings on the internet just as you would off. :rudy:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:rudy: I hope now people will stop telling other people to not care about other coli people who do wrong by you just because it's the internet.

People think I'm dramatic and care too much because I address the people I've made connections with and when they do fukk shyt I get hit with the "ignore it" or "leave them alone" :rudy:

Trying to paint me as a loser because I care about people on this website :rudy:

The weirdos are the ones that make those connections behind the scenes and then act like they're untouchable. You have feelings on the internet just as you would off. :rudy:
Thanks for caring about me :o:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Let me stop. Hopefully she's making some coins off it. They need to do a xrated 18+older verification to access certain type of profiles though...or force those adult type of profiles to automatically be private...its way too much.
:dontcare: yeah please.. let you stop

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Let me stop. Hopefully she's making some coins off it. They need to do a xrated 18+older verification to access certain type of profiles though...or force those adult type of profiles to automatically be private...its way too much.
Yeah. I agree.

There's this one girl that followed me on IG and just posted regular pictures of herself on her profile (albeit she doesn't have a lot) and then last week she posts a shot of another IG account with some explicit ass name that was really left field to me and in her caption she just said to follow it; the post was up for 6 hours before she took it down.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Yeah. I agree.

There's this one girl that followed me on IG and just posted regular pictures of herself on her profile (albeit she doesn't have a lot) and then last week she posts a shot of another IG account with some explicit ass name that was really left field to me and in her caption she just said to follow it; the post was up for 6 hours before she took it down.
She wanted to get her hustle on :lolbron: