Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I use to believe this mindset but eventually realized this is bullshyt.

Focusing on yourself and not seeking validation is good, but some people are meant to be uglier, less smarter, etc. And no matter how much you focus on your strengths, you will still look uglier or whatever the situation is which puts you at the bottom of the pack by default.
:jbhmm:What area are you in? Can I set you up with someone?

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
He's saying stop comparing because everything is relative. There's always someone uglier, poorer, etc. that shyt is subjective.

Accept who you are. If you don't like it. Do something about it. That helpless victim mentality is pathetic.

It's one thing if you don't know how to change. It's another if you just don't want to but still wanna complain.

I wish he would stop passively putting down the other men on this website

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:jbhmm:What area are you in? Can I set you up with someone?
No thanks.

What I mean is, sure it's ok to work on yourself, sure it's ok to focus on your strengths, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter in the big picture. You're still ugly. Or you're still less smarter than other people.

Example: I compare myself to those who are younger than me and more ahead than me in life. And many of them have less education, but somehow seem to be further. It annoys the shyt out of me and yes I use the comparison as a measuring stick because comparison is a measuring stick of success.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Lemme see your chart. lol
It should look like an actual chart with placements.

wlouqf.png