Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I hate going to the west side. Niqqas getting capped left and right :wow: It's a hot summer.
A pimp shot a ho in front of my house last night. Lol but I'm not from the hood. Anyway, DJ Akademiks has no swag. Dude will wear a too small fitted hat with anything. I cannot believe people allow him to determine what's cool. Aint nothing cool about looking like a Hip Hop Mr Potato Head. New nikkas look corny as fukk. Whenever you put someone from my generation next to a new nikka it's clear who's trying too hard.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
bJrA4to.png

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Can't say I fully agree here.

I think the truth is that sex doesn't matter when its good or decent.

But if the sex is bad, its a problem, especially for women.

She might say things about learning to adjust, or accepting it for what it is, but in the back of her mind she'll always lament on how the sex is bad. Then that turns into resentment, which then turns into some type of climatic confrontation.

We say shyt on the internet to give ourselves a moral pat on the back, but I honestly believe a person can only take bad sex for so long, even if everything else is on point. I think its an easily brushable issue because usually its just one person in the relationship feeling this way. If BOTH were feeling this way, yea that relationship probably wouldn't last too long.
Point taken...:ehh:

Has nothing to do with what I said... But I get what you are saying though.