Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stop chasing after hoes that don't want you and give all your attention to the ones who do

:yeshrug:
ive honestly learned to not pay attention to women that dont really want me. i stop hitting them up in general. "new phone who dis" :mjgrin:

im only focused on really building a passion for a lifelong career.

women are second to my dreams and happiness. :yeshrug:never before it. :ufdup:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Breh
2a68dnc.jpg
2a68dnc.jpg
yes ???

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I hate how whenever Maia Campbell is going thru it ppl wanna videotape her and put it online to clown her and exploit her. Nothing about her situation is funny.

She was very beautiful and I thought she would go very far. I never got a chance to watch those videos w/Iyanla in that thread yesterday. Personal demons really has to taken it's toll on her to relapse again because if I'm right, didn't she get her life back on track again yrs ago?

Those ppl are leeches looking for their 15 mins of "fame" at her expense. Just a sad story.

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
ive honestly learned to not pay attention to women that dont really want me. i stop hitting them up in general. "new phone who dis" :mjgrin:

im only focused on really building a passion for a lifelong career.

women are second to my dreams and happiness. :yeshrug:never before it. :ufdup:

The work of a man's hands helps to define who he ultimately is..never understood, even when I was younger, why dudes like to do shyt in reverse.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

lol, nah after a few weeks of getting ghosted they usually get the picture and don't bother contacting you.

Them petty jabs make you look like a bytch in these situations, ain't worth it and just better to keep it pushing.