Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:bookerlmao:Breh lemme tell yall wtf just happened.

It's the taste of Chicago going right now and I had two clients to pick up, both kinda chubby but holding it well 40 year olds. They was lit like a mufukka, and instantly start commenting on certain features on me.

So then these mufukkas go off, talmbout how they like big dikks, love it from the back, swallow they nikkas seed and I'm just here in my mind like

:dead:

Once I drop em off they ask if I want a drink....

if I wasn't at work right now

:distewmuch:

I might not get the same pull from them young thangs who like muscles and shyt that keep lil bros @ChidikeEffenPatrón and @Mojo Jojo Morpheus eating both offline and online, but this Chicago connection, I can't ever leave, can't leave a open Buffett
:jbdreadsgang:
TKv0ARo.png
everyone eating

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
:bookerlmao:Breh lemme tell yall wtf just happened.

It's the taste of Chicago going right now and I had two clients to pick up, both kinda chubby but holding it well 40 year olds. They was lit like a mufukka, and instantly start commenting on certain features on me.

So then these mufukkas go off, talmbout how they like big dikks, love it from the back, swallow they nikkas seed and I'm just here in my mind like

:dead:

Once I drop em off they ask if I want a drink....

if I wasn't at work right now

:distewmuch:

Breh was ready to risk it all...
giphy.gif

I might not get the same pull from them young thangs who like muscles and shyt that keep lil bro @Mojo Jojo Morpheus eating both offline and online, but this Chicago connection, I can't ever leave, can't leave a open Buffett
:jbdreadsgang:

giphy.gif