Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
GOD already made it clear as day in the Holy Book. I mean yall really want GOD to be the final judge...bc that's going to be the hardest one. Choose how you live your life and the moves you make bc one day when you die you're going to have to answer to them all. Remember, this life is temporary. :usure:

:stopitslime:
Which is why I said

But God has the final say on him, you, etc when it's time to go.

Stop trying to talk in circles and get it together lady.

If you got problems with that man address your issues with him in private instead of trying to air him out in through a quote on your signature. Be an adult about it instead of bringing that shyt to RT thread. This thread was cool until you came in here with non-sense.

I'm done.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Nope, I just know that it's WRONG and don't fw them online or offline. There's a difference between tolerating them and approving their lifestyle. I tolerate offline but I do not associate with them or befriend them.
I don't 100% disagree but I'm staying out of this :yeshrug:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Oh. It's so many different convos going on. And across pages. Trying to see how far back I should start reading

There's no point.

It's a black hole, you might get lost trying to figure out what's going on. Better to just go Day 1 with the current.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
:hubie: I do not act how I act on here in real life. Def not in public. I hardly even curse in real life
I can bring the crazy out of anyone.

I swear to God I'm going to kill my step-dad and dump his body in the trash where he fukking belongs.
That's a bad option my friend. I use anger as fuel to succeed. Winning feels better than beating someone up, so win in life. You have every right to be angry but if you take his life you're also taking your own life.