Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
My grandma is trying to steal mangos right now @King Musa

Mango thieves make me sick....It's like stealing a child or a pet from someone, and you have to wait a year to see them again....I'm glad I rescued these two babies before they got snagged....:wow::mjcry:

c4ta0JG.jpg

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mango thieves make me sick....It's like stealing a child or a pet from someone, and you have to wait a year to see them again....I'm glad I rescued these two babies before they got snagged....:wow::mjcry:

c4ta0JG.jpg
Staaaahhp, you're making me feel bad :mjcry:
Instead of stealing I made her knock on the door and ask. The guy gave us a huge bag of them.

I only took one

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stand it when people who aren't even from here who are only living here temporarily try to act like they own this block. Quit being obnoxious and shut the fukk up. Then again, this might be time for me to have to take a little trip again. Pennsylvania or connecticut?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I can't stand it when people who aren't even from here who are only living her temporarily try to act like they own this block. You don't live. Quit being obnoxious and shut the fukk up
Dawg, I fukking hate what this city is turning into...
:francis:

I was just out walking around the block smoking and these transplants just be looking at me and everybody from the neighborhood like they fukking aliens.

I seriously am really getting aggravated by these milque-toast cornballs. They are legit some of the ugliest, out of place, most generic people I ever came across and for me to say that requires alot.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg, I fukking hate what this city is turning into...
:francis:

I was just out walking around the block smoking and these transplants just be looking at me and everybody from the neighborhood like they fukking aliens.

I seriously am really getting aggravated by these milque-toast cornballs. They are legit some of the ugliest, out of place, most generic people I ever came across and for me to say that requires alot.

Exactly fam. How the fukk are some out of towners who are basically on vacation because they are just temporarily living here gonna be acting like they own the spot to the point where they are disrespecting people that actually settling here or been here for years. shyt is annoying. They have the nerve to change landscape to make their sorry asses comfortable and don't even take that shyt with them when they leave so someone else who is exactly as sorry as they are does the same shyt thinking it's okay.