Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get why people are scared to do things that really want to do like go to the movies, concerts, traveling, driving to another city and etc alone and are waiting for someone else to keep them company. Sometimes that's your only option.

Actually saw Musiq perform. :to: funny because the sky was blue with the other singer performed but when he went on stage, it started to rain. :deadmanny: and when it rained, it rained. he gave one hell of a show. was there by myself and had a good time. A stranger was nice enough to share her umbrella with another lady and me so we all crowded under there and tried to stay as dry as we could. Was in the far back but was able to get closer to the stage to see him. Musiq is one of my favorite artists ever. I would be damned if I missed a chance to see him perform. I learned my lesson with mobb deep because I could have saw prodigy perform before he died. :mjcry: I was drenched and soaking wet but it was worth it if you have the opportunity to do something that you really want to do, it's positive and isn't hurting yourself or somebody, just do it. Don't be afraid. Don't wait. You never know what the future holds or if you will ever get that chance again.

Last edited:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
So this nikka set up his tinder account in Colombia. :wow:

Skyping with me too showing the beautiful country and his Colombian girls who doesn't speak a lick of english with there... :steviej:

shyt. :banderas:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
They just straight shyt on us:snoop:

Ran through us on 2 different fronts without losing a single battalion:snoop:

They gave us the dikk:snoop:

@Prima Donna hasn't even gotten dikked down like how my team just did:snoop:

nikkas hit my ass with the shotgun from 2 different directions. nikka was looking like Neo when he got bodyslammed by Smith:pachaha:
Uhhhhhhh

Ok