Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Dad -:gladbron: oooo you're getting dark
Me- :skip:
One of my boyfriends commented on me getting darker/tanned in the summer and the way he said it was negative. He was like, 'You looked more mixed when I met you. You getting dark.' But he tried to say he didn't mean it in a negative way. :francis:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
tumblr_n1eir1ywJP1ttnooho1_1280.jpg

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
So tumblr is just a place to repost stuff you like?
Primarily, Tumblr is about using your blog to post whatever content you like.
It also allows users the option to repost the content of other blogs they like or want to draw attention to.
Naturally, as with all human endeavor, certain posts/blogs attract far more attention than others.
A feature of our species which allows us to form highly complex societies is that we are followers with a deeply ingrained desire to belong.
Tumblr, like any good social media platform, services this desire.
Hate it or love it, this is who we are.

Now, the wonderful thing about Tumblr, and the Internet, in general, is that you curate your experience.
You decide what media you consume and what content you produce.
If you don't like what you're seeing: block, delete, ignore, unfollow, unsubscribe and maybe even report/mark as spam if you're feeling especially vindictive.
It's entirely up to you.
I have 2 blogs that serve distinct purposes that, beyond me operating both, remain completely independent from each other.
Hop on Tumblr, find what you love, and create your experience with like-minded individuals.
In the words of a childhood hero:
captain-planet.jpg

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my boyfriends commented on me getting darker/tanned in the summer and the way he said it was negative. He was like, 'You looked more mixed when I met you. You getting dark.' But he tried to say he didn't mean it in a negative way. :francis:
Geez...people need to think before they talk

I know my dad didn't mean it in a negative way, just thought it was weird because I was posting about skin tones