Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Its over, say hello to the digital overlords breh

Let it happen

:shaq:
So as long as there is breath in my body. I will always be Team Physical even if get a digital copy, it is only for the simple fact that it is a last resort or it is the only way I can get that game.

#TeamPhysicalForever :shaqroshi:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So as long as there is breath in my body. I will always be Team Physical even if get a digital copy, it is only for the simple fact that it is a last resort or it is the only way I can get that game.

#TeamPhysicalForever :shaqroshi:
But can you game share tho

Buy one copy for two people

Nah

full

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
But can you game share tho

Buy one copy for two people

Nah

full
Lol I don't even game share honestly. The last person I did that with was my bro who also was lucky enough to not just be able to download games off my account. But, also able to share games with his girlfriend at that time off his account.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I'm looking firm and shredded. I've got muscles in places I didn't know I had them. I want to hit the weights everyday but I gotta rest too. I took yesterday off and I saw the results of my hard work. I need to buy a post work out supplement for muscle recovery. I need to recover so I can work out everyday. I'm going to call the homie who's a personal trainer and see what I should get.

The average person doesn't know there are different ways to work out. I work out for lean muscle so I don't lift heavy weights. I lift light weights quickly and I do hella reps. That's how I cut fat quickly.

Now that I got some weight off I'm thinking of focusing on getting a little bigger in the chest, biceps, and triceps.

I'm scared though. My body really is beautifully built. It took over a decade to get it here too so I don't want to ruin it by over bulking. I have a slender frame. I'm not supposed to be wide and heavy.

I want to put on some muscle because it'll help me age better and I want to look wide in the shoulders, petite in the waist, massive thighs, and perfect in the calves.

Since I cut weight I've been pulling some baddies. I forgot how much girls loved me when I was hella fit.

Anyway, I can't wait to be shredded. It's going to take a few months to get there but I am moving in the right direction. I didn't think I could push my body any further and now I realized I wasn't motivated since I stopped playing sports.

I hate to admit what motivates me now is being the best looking and the most fit person in the room. I'm arguably the most fit, but I definitely am not the best looking.