Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
signing up for colleges and financial aid so mad confusing and frustrating like wtf.
My mom made me do the FAFSA thing when I was in college, had to get a bunch of info like my parent's income, work status, shyt just felt invasive...jokes on her, I didn't even bother applying to college :umad:

Sorry mom :to:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Can't begin to describe how much I dreaded having to go to the financial aid office
My mom made me do the FAFSA thing when I was in college, had to get a bunch of info like my parent's income, work status, shyt just felt invasive...jokes on her, I didn't even bother applying to college :umad:

Sorry mom :to:

im doing the fasfa right now. I'm like oh man this easy.:takedat:
then it got to my mom info.:stopitslime:
then its like whats her gross income from lines 4-10 also add and subtract lines 77-87
:mjcry:

Im a just go to the office tomorrow.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:jbdreadsgang::yeslawd::banderas:

paycheck.png

NOW I can sleep

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Upon further review, waking up & looking at it with fresh eyes, I'm gunna have to go with that being just a case of some potent, potent projection. :stopitslime:
Had me believing the hype for a 1/2 second too, like I'm not a witness to exactly how little play I get. :francis:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Upon further review, waking up & looking at it with fresh eyes, I'm gunna have to go with that being just a case of some potent, potent projection. :stopitslime:
Had me believing the hype for a 1/2 second too, like I'm not a witness to exactly how little play I get. :francis:
:ufdup:
You're handsome and you have hoes.