Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
A female is always reading her phone or messages. If she does not reply to your message even if it's the next day, then she is not interested in speaking with you. I've told people this for years now, but it seems like I can't take my own advice and wake up.

Oh well. I've conditioned myself to accept this. I'll probably die soon anyway so none of this matters.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Thanks for the compliment but I don't need any chicks runnin up on me because of you @Mojo Jojo Morpheus got me hip.

tenor.gif

I was only dishing out a compliment because I appreciate black women's beauty. That's all. :whoa:

Plus I'm a single, cool, black man. I have no woman in my life just to clear up these false accusations. :heh:

My work here is done. :wow:

Oh... That's how homies do each other like that ah? I have so much to say but I'll let you eat. You lucky you my brother. :pachaha:

@Mojo Jojo Morpheus Letting them know about Mr. PT aka @ChidikeEffenPatrón ? :russ:

It's crazy because he's not the person who he claims to be but I'll let him eat cause he my brother. :pachaha:

Yupppp @Prima Donna will fight you.

Prima and I are not like that. We're friends like we are all in here. Stop that. I'm not with her and she is not with me. We're friends. :beli:

@Mojo Jojo Morpheus @TheLostOnes

giphy.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
tenor.gif

I was only dishing out a compliment because I appreciate black women's beauty. That's all. :whoa:

Plus I'm a single, cool, black man. I have no woman in my life just to clear up these false accusations. :heh:
Prima and I are not like that. We're friends like we are all in here. Stop that. I'm not with her and she is not with me. We're friends. :beli:

giphy.gif
:mjpls:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:mjlol: I'm so sick of you....Lemme stop looking for songs!
:whoa: I'll take my ass to bed then. I am not missing out on this playlist.

tenor.gif

Oh... That's how homies do each other like that ah? I have so much to say but I'll let you eat. You lucky you my brother. :pachaha:

It's crazy because he's not the person who he claims to be but I'll let him eat cause he my brother. :pachaha:

giphy.gif

You two win this round

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The light that rules in the East brings to it's face, Darkness, but how is it that this light brings to it's company the Darkness that it should expel and destroy?

A false light bringing to the forefront true Darkness? Making a league with destruction, presenting it as gift for the unawares to make their death seem a good thing.

Is it not possible that the false darkness should arise to bring in the very few with the true Light? Take courage, my friends, for in your blessings you will see your friends rage against you, some of your kin overthrown in your face and the foundations of your very thoughts shaken to the core.

Do not hesitate to move towards progress and do not give into fear but be strong during your trials.