Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
They chasing this nikka on 70, I was hoping he ain't get his ass off over here but sure enough he did, I'm just glad I aint get hit I swear he looked off the highway and saw me walking

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Chicago seems like a city that breeds some of the best billiards players in America. It seems like a pool hall type city. Where in the city do you usually play? Which one's open the latest?
Pool players and bowlers definitely. My uncle was a pro at both and got a bunch of local championship trophies.

The place I went to tonight was the one I usually tend to go to, red shoes billards hall.

Red Shoes Billiards

Its pretty far south in a very close suburb so for me on the southside it doesn't take long to get there, maybe only 10-15 mins.

Another popular one in Hyde Park in the University of Chicago campus is Seven Ten Lanes

Seven Ten Lanes – Hyde Park's Bowling Destination

A lil more expensive and more :mjpls: but a really nice place. Only been there a couple times.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Pool players and bowlers definitely. My uncle was a pro at both and got a bunch of local championship trophies.

The place I went to tonight was the one I usually tend to go to, red shoes billards hall.

Red Shoes Billiards

Its pretty far south in a very close suburb so for me on the southside it doesn't take long to get there, maybe only 10-15 mins.

Another popular one in Hyde Park in the University of Chicago campus is Seven Ten Lanes

Seven Ten Lanes – Hyde Park's Bowling Destination

A lil more expensive and more :mjpls: but a really nice place. Only been there a couple times.

I'm not surprised.

Chicago just seems like that kinda city. Iono, it just seems like a billiard player breeding ground.