Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Not sure why everyone hated on this album. :banderas: classic 50.

I think it was a product of oversaturation at the time. 50 was just coming out w/ shyt left and right. The debut album, G Unit, mixtapes still, then the movie, then the 2nd album. It was like shyt was coming out back to back to back and he was larger than life at that time too. He was EVERYWHERE.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
I think it was a product of oversaturation at the time. 50 was just coming out w/ shyt left and right. The debut album, G Unit, mixtapes still, then the movie, then the 2nd album. It was like shyt was coming out back to back to back and he was larger than life at that time too. He was EVERYWHERE.

Yeah man. Damn reading that made me realize 50 fell the fukk off :russ:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man. Damn reading that made me realize 50 fell the fukk off :russ:

It was a wrap after he lost that challenge to Kanye; when they were promoting their albums in 07'.

Curtis was a weak album. The hits won't coming to him like they had been and he was probably exhausted by that point anyway. Bruh had been on constant grind mode for years prior to that.

But yeah, his fall off was rough!

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
It was a wrap after he lost that challenge to Kanye; when they were promoting their albums in 07'.

Curtis was a weak album. The hits won't coming to him like they had been and he was probably exhausted by that point anyway. Bruh had been on constant grind mode for years prior to that.

But yeah, his fall off was rough!

He really thought he would outsell kanye :mjlol:. That was when kayne had decent muisc to.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
He really thought he would outsell kanye :mjlol:. That was when kayne had decent muisc to.

Yup. LOL!

And you know what, I don't know if he really thought he would, as much as he just saw it as an easy attempt to sell more records then he would have IF he would NOT have challenged Kanye. Cause Kanye was that nikka at that point.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@ChidikeEffenPatrón @Judo

Got some new ones

Swag nikka lol

giphy.gif

Looking at Random Thots drama from the background

20itg0l.jpg